One and Only: Google


 Good day. In one of my previous posts I emphasised the importance of learning about all functions of the services and apps that you use. In that post I was talking about various possibilities Google provides us with, and in this post I will tell you... more about Google. Who would have thought. Google has improved a lot since I started to use it, so there are many perks to tell about. Most of these functions have helped me at some point of my uni life, so there's no doubt that they are useful both for students and for teachers.

Google Docs

The most important thing of any Google application is collaboration. Google Docs and Google Sheets allows you to track any changes made to the document in real time, leave notes, corrections, use the built-in chat. An ideal tool for group work on texts.

Google Forms

With the help of Google Forms it is very easy to create quizzes, questionnaires and tests. Perfect for homework and self-study in class.

Some information about Google Slides in one of my recent posts.

Google Drawing

This service is designed to quickly build diagrams and schemes.

All of these services seem very simple, but this is the whole point - simplicity and integration with each other. 

Comments

  1. Awesome! I also can't imagine my life without Google anymore...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment