Is This It?..

 Hello, my fellow readers, and this may or may not be my last post for a while. My groupmates have also been working hard on their blogs, and in this post of mine I would like to review some of my favourite ones.
First I'd like to mention Travel With Kisenglish. This blog is very cute, I love the light athmosphere of it. Sadly, the blogger has written not so many posts on travelling, but I'll be patiently waiting for them (even though I'm not planning to go anywhere in the nearest future).

Speaking English deserves special attention. I'm not very keen on keeping the same aethtetic for the whole blog page, as you can see, but I really appreciate it when it's done by other people. This is a blog of a person with taste,

I enjoyed following Po Chom Banany. This blogger has a unique style of writing, a bit posh from time to time, but the posts are pure pleasure to read.

The other blogs are also great, but I just don't feel like writing about them. I have looked through all of them and advice you to do so also. It's heartwarming to see how educated and creative all of my groupmates are. Have a good one and stay tuned!

Comments