Why am I Even Here?...

 So, you want to be a teacher, huh? Me too. A teacher of a foreign language, to be exact. What does one nees to start a career as a teacher of a foreign language? The answer is pretty much obvious: one must know a foreign language and one must know how to teach. As a 4th year student, I know English pretty well, but nobody can ever learn a language to the max as it is in constant flux, so there's always room for progress. When it comes to teaching methodics, the situation is similar - in the result of the technological progress we have a bunch of new tools, platforms and media to use in the educational prosess. In this blog I will be talking and exploring various media that can help me to achieve my dream. Stay tuned!

Comments

  1. It sounds terribly exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you! Where you've been? I could show you incredible things!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment